Get The Private Label Rights To 190+ Pages Of Practical And Profitable Insights For Starting And Scaling An Online Business?
PLUS+ For A Limited Time This License Includes 26 Awesome Cheat Sheets!
Looking for an evergreen product to sell that your audience will love? Then Road Map To Riches is for you!
This is literally an A-to-Z marketing guide that covers 26 of the tips, tricks and strategies every online marketer ought to know! They are the strategies every online business owner needs to be employing. And they’re also “evergreen”, meaning they’re not some “here today, gone tomorrow” tricks.
Inside your buyers will get everything from building your brand to profitable email marketing to product creation that smart business owners around the world turn to -- It's jam-packed with great info.
Each of the 26 lessons in Road Map To Riches is around 1,500 words long and contains only the useful information you need with no wasted words.
Here’s a breakdown of the lessons:
Want An Example? [Click To Expand This Toggle]…
- Offer Product Levels
- Offer a Cross-Sell or Upsell
- Offer a Payment Plan
Check out these tips:
- Create two or three levels only. If you offer more, you may overwhelm the audience with choices. And when prospects are overwhelmed, they end up not buying anything at all.
- Price so that the upper levels are the best deals. For just a bit more money customers should get a lot more value. This will increase the number of people who purchase the upper levels.
- Name your levels. Don’t just call them “Package A” and “Package B.”
Here are three ideas:
- Refer to them as metals (bronze, silver, gold, platinum), which is something most people are familiar with and instantly understand.
- Refer to them according to expertise. E.G., “Beginner Level” and “Advanced Level.”
- Refer to them using niche words. For example, if you’re appealing to people who enjoy finding and collecting rocks, then you might name your levels using rock/gem names. E.G., “Quartz Level” and “Diamond Level.”
Be sure to name your levels so that upper levels appear more valuable. E.G.,
Access to a private support group. For example, if you’re offering a weight loss product, then customers will see the value in having a place to go to ask questions and get support when their motivation is failing them.
Group coaching. This is where you solicit questions from the group and answer them (rather than customers having their questions answered by their peers). You might set up a private Facebook group, solicit questions during the week, and then answer the top five or ten questions on Friday.
Audios. This is a good choice when the information would benefit from being presented in an auditory format. For example: teaching people how to speak Spanish. This format also works well if your audience prefers to listen to information while they’re doing something else (such as driving or working out).
Tools such as worksheets, checklists, planners and templates. You can add individual tools, or you can create an entire “toolkit” of related tools.
For example, if you’re selling career information, then you might offer a resume template and cover letter template.
Software, apps or plugins. These tend to have a high perceived value, so put them in your upper levels. For example, if you’re selling information about search engine optimization, then you might offer a free WordPress SEO plugin or even a keyword-discovery app.
Now let’s look at the next method for raising the amount of money you make on each transaction…
Offer a Cross-Sell or Upsell
You can offer both cross-sells and upsells to boost your transaction amounts. A cross-sell is a related offer. E.G., “Would you like to add this related report to your order for just $10 more?”
They provide a lot of value for the price. You want your cross-sell or upsell offer to provide a lot of bang for the buck, which makes the offer irresistible. It’s best if the offer is only available on the order form – and if the customer doesn’t take you up on the offer but decides they want the product or service later, they’ll end up paying more for it.
At least one of the upsells/cross-sells is a small percentage of the overall price (such as 25%). If all your upsells/cross-sells double the price of the order, you’re likely to have lower conversions. Offer something that slightly increases the total order, and you’ll get more customers taking advantage of this offer.
Enhance the use and enjoyment of the main product. Your main product and cross-sell should go together like milk and cookies. For example, if your main product is copywriting guide, then you can offer a sales letter critique or copywriting coaching as a cross-sell.
TIP: Use one-time offers to entice customers to purchase the upsell or cross-sell.
When you’re offering an upsell or cross-sell, the way you frame the offer is important. Keep in mind that your prospect has already decided to purchase the main offer. As such, you don’t need to sell them on the main offer again. Instead, you only need to persuade them to purchase the cross-sell or upsell.
This also applies when it comes time to mention the price. In this case, you don’t reiterate the price of the main offer. Instead, you ask the customer if they’d like to add the upsell/cross-sell offer to their order for $X more. You can see this in action in places like McDonald's. If you order a meal, you might be asked if you want to super-size the order for “just 49 cents more.”
Notice that they don’t say, “Would you like to super-size the order to bring it up to a total of $3.56?” Again, the customer has already decided to purchase the meal, so the clerk focuses on the upsell. This is psychologically more palatable to the customer, because they’re focused on a small number (in this case, 49 cents) versus the order total.
In order to boost conversions, be sure you frame your upsells and cross-sells in the same way.
Offer a Payment Plan
If you have a high-ticket product, then you can boost both the conversions and the amount of the overall transaction by offering a payment plan (and charging more for spreading out payments).
Follow these steps and ideas:
- Provide a lot of ongoing value (such as by offering unadvertised bonuses). If people continue to get a lot of value while they’re making payments, then they’re less likely to cancel those payments and/or request a refund.
- Remind people of their upcoming payments so they’re not surprised. When you do this, be sure to mention all the benefits of the product to keep people excited.
- Reduce refunds and cancellations by creating a customer onboarding email sequence. This is a multipart sequence of at least five emails (preferably more) where you remind customers of the benefits of the product while also encouraging them to use the product. Your sequence can also provide tips and other helpful information not found inside the product.
- The key is to get people using the product. Once they start using it, they’re not going to ask for a refund or cancel their payments.
- Use automatic payment plans (such as PayPal’s rebilling feature) to collect payments. That way the whole process is hands-free for you.
- Spread payments out across months (rather than weeks).
When you order the PLR license you will get this 190+ page course in editable .Docx format for you to rebrand and sell as your own. You will also get a sales page in .Docx format and an editable cover graphic in .PSD/.PNG formats.
Simply format it to match your current site design, insert your order button, and you‘re ready to take orders!
For a complete list of what you can do with this PLR, scroll down the page. Sell just a handful of copies and you have your investment returned. Everything else is profit!No refunds for PLR licensing.
PLR to my courses is normally $297 but if you act fast this 'business in a box' can be yours today for much less!
You'll Also Receive 26 Amazing Cheat Sheets!
These cheat sheets are like marketing snacks – you can get the information you need in minutes rather than spending hours thumbing through content.
And not only are the marketing tips, tricks and strategies extremely valuable, the cheat sheet looks professional and creates a great first impression. You can read it in a minute or two and put it to work immediately!
Right about now you’re just imagining all the ways you can make money with these high-quality PLR cheat sheets. Sell them, give them away, edit. recolor/rebrand, build your sales funnel, create high-ticket premium products…
... You can see how these cheat sheets would make great lead magnets, tripwire offers, blog posts, social media posts and more! Your customers will love THEM (and so will you)!
PLUS+ As a bonus you'll also get a standalone, professional sales letter just for the cheat sheets – Just insert your payment button and you’re ready to start taking orders should you decide to just sell them direct!
Your Private Label License Explained:
What exactly can you do with the 26 cheat sheets and the Road Map To Riches course?
Everything from selling them, giving them away, or both (best option!)
Here are some ideas to get you started thinking about how to use this license to get more traffic, more subscribers and more sales:
1. Build your list by offering the cheat sheets, a subsection of them or even converting some of the main course content into a high-quality lead magnets.
2. Use the individual lessons as ready-made blog posts. (Smart option: Share 1-2 as free blog posts and upsell the whole set as your course for $27+)
3. Prepare a webinar by using the lessons as the basis of your training. (Free webinar or paid webinar!)
4. Provide your clients with copies of the course or the cheat sheets as part of their coaching with you (or use the course as the foundation for your own unique coaching program).
5. Add part or all of the lessons into your membership site for members to access.
6. Offer the cheat sheets as a bonus to those who purchase another offer from you. (Or as an upsell or OTO.) then sell the main course behind your bonus delivery.
7. Convert individual lessons into an autoresponder sequence. (Tip: Give the first 3 for free and upsell the rest!)
8. Setup your own 26-week coaching class for $497+. Each lesson in the course already includes a “cheat sheet” to make your training easier to consume!
9. Present any other kind of “free offer” such as slide presentation videos and infographics.
10. Develop any other kind of “paid offer” such as 10-day challenges and even physical products.
The only thing you can’t do is pass on any kind of rights to other people. This means that your subscribers, customers and affiliates/partners may not have PLR rights, reprint / resell rights, or giveaway rights passed on to them. Nor can you pass on any kind of rights / licensing to any offer created from any portion of this content that would allow additional people to sell or give away any portion of the content contained in this license.
Only YOU can sell or give away the content when you purchase a this private label license.
Act Fast, Claim Your License Right Now And Save $200...
So, the only question is: How much is the license to Road Map To Riches and the A to Z Cheat Sheets?
You’re going to like this...
Act Now And Get Everything For
You won’t find a better deal around! If you hired a ghostwriter, cover artist, copywriter and a graphic designer to replicate something even vaguely similar to this package, it would cost you at least $5,000
And you won't have to wait 3 months either - You'll get everything you need to be making sales by this time tomorrow so get started right now....
Click The Add To Cart Below To Claim Your License & Discount
If you’re not already clicking the order button, I don’t know what else to tell you. This is the finest quality PLR you’ve ever seen, and this is a fantastic deal for private label rights content of this caliber.
Order now so you don’t miss out on this fantastic deal… There is no reason why you can't share great content that helps others AND makes money as you do it and by taking action right now you'll get everything for
$297 just $97!
Take a major shortcut by getting your license to Road Map To Riches. Click Here Now To Get Started!