There’s no question that THE best web site traffic is the traffic that OTHER PEOPLE send you. When affiliates and joint venture partners send their best subscribers and customers to your site, it’s as good as it gets. (It’s free, it’s targeted and it’s effortless!)
I’ve actually witnessed first-hand a server getting so much traffic that it forced the site to temporarily shut down!
So, getting others to send their visitors to your site should be a top priority on your internet marketing agenda.
The question is: “Where can these affiliates and partners be found?”
Short answer: Google.com (I’ll show you below but then check out the recommendation below for a super shortcut).
I’ve found Google.com to be the best free research tool on the planet for finding new affiliates and JV partners. There are (at least) 7 ways to search Google’s database for potential partners:
1. POPULAR PRODUCTS. Conduct a search for the title of your competitors’ products to see which sites are actively promoting those products. Those who are already promoting similar products are likely candidates to promote yours. (And, they are obviously already familiar with affiliate marketing – especially important in “niches”)
2. ARTICLE TITLES. Conduct a search for the title of articles related to your product. Identify which sites are currently showcasing those articles and see if they will load your article to their site as well. (Note: You can find article titles at popular article directories such as EzineArticles.com.)
3. ACCESSORIES. Conduct a search for items that are related to your offer, but not identical to your offer.
– Example. If your product is about “web site templates”, do a search for “hosting” or “sales letters”.
4. ADVERTISING. Conduct a search for terms that are related to your product and then look for those who are currently advertising using Google’s Adwords(R). (The tiny ads in the right margin of the browser window). These will be more experienced marketers and more likely to be open to a joint venture proposal.
– Example: If your product is related to dieting then search for “diet”, “diet program”, “weight loss”, “exercise”, “lose weight”, etc.
5. AUTHORS AND EXPERTS. Conduct a search for the names of well known authors and experts within your field of interest.
You’ll likely find NUMEROUS sites mentioning that expert ranging from promoting their products to posting their articles to making comments about their influence. Look specifically for those who are using affiliate links.
– Example: If your product is related to “internet marketing” then search for “Simon Hodgkinson”.
6. URLs. Conduct a search for a word or phrase related to your topic of interest in the URL of the sites listed in Google’s database. You can do this by using the search string, “inurl”. (I.E. inurl:”travel discounts”) This will return a listing of all indexed URL listings that contain that phrase.
– Example: If your product is about “rose gardening” do a search for inurl:”rose gardening”.
7. TIPS AND ARTICLES. Conduct a search for a combination of a word or phrase related to your topic of interest, along with the words “tips” and “articles”. I.E. “marketing tips”, “time management articles”.
– Example: If your product is about “UFOs” do a search for “UFO articles”.
Finding affiliates and joint venture partners is a MUST for anyone wanting to drive massive amounts of traffic to their site and using Google.com’s search features makes it easier than ever.
But there is a way to automate the process
– It’s called “Authority Spy“
AuthoritySpy aggregates multiple data sources from across the web including…
With this super useful software you can:
- Find Influencers – Enter a search term and AuthoritySpy does the rest, pulling in hundreds or thousands of influencers in a matter of seconds.
- Find Authority Blogs – Find the top blogs in your industry, of which have an active audience and large following.
- Get Enhanced Results – Once we have scrubbed the list of influencers based on your query, we enhance each result by adding authority rankings like Followerwonk’s “Social Authority” and “Klout Score”.
And it makes reaching out to your potential partners easier because the software finds the direct links to their social media profiles.
If finding new joint venture partners, affiliates and potential marketing allies is important to you (and it should be) then give Authority Spy a whirl (you can use it on both PCs & Macs) and the software comes with a 30 day money back guarantee –